Online Virtual Appointments
Virtual Physiotherapy appointments may be booked online or via telephone on 07786304397. Bookings will need to be paid for in advance and this can be done online or over the phone. All Insurance patients will need to book by telephone or via the “contact us” link on the website. Most insurance companies have agreed to support virtual consultations, this includes AXA, BUPA, HCML and AVIVA.
- Initial assessment including treatment – 45 minutes – £45
- Follow up treatment – 30 minutes – £40
When booking an appointment online please enter into the “additional notes” field as to how you would like to be contacted. Current options are Skype, WhatsApp, Facetime or telephone/mobile (audio only).
- Skype – You will need to set up a skype account-please put your user name in the additional notes on the online booking form or let the physiotherapist know when booking your appointment.
- WhatsApp – Ensure you have this set up on your phone.
- Facetime – Available to Apple iphone/ipad users only.
Once the appointment is confirmed you will receive an email confirmation and a further text reminder 24hr before your appointment.
Before your appointment
- Wear comfortable clothes (you will be assessed fully clothed)
- Make sure you have space around you as you may be asked to perform exercises
- If using your phone (video) for your appointment, please place your phone so you are hands free, and so that the physiotherapist is able to see you clearly
What to Expect
Most importantly, your virtual appointment will be treated with the utmost privacy, complying with GDPR rules at all times. We would ask that your appointment is conducted within a private area within your home.
You may be asked to perform exercises which may involve your arms, legs, back etc. Once the assessment is finished a bespoke exercise program will be sent to you to aid your recovery.
Please be assured that we are here to help, improving your strength & mobility and supporting you all the way through your recovery. We are always contactable during these challenging times and do please get in touch via email/telephone if you need to speak to us.
We not only want to get you back to health as soon as possible but also aid you in preventing further injury.